(I'm sorry everyone)
I know i've been neglecting to post several new entries that I'm working on during this past week. It's been several stressful days of work, class, and on top of it all, I'm getting sick.
So instead of writing about all of my adventures, I've just been sitting around and feeling kind of miserable. Being sick here is twice as worse here because not only am I sick, I'm sick in a foreign country where I want to be exploring instead of resting and sleeping.
However, I think this was actually really good timing. I'm not traveling anywhere this weekend so I won't be miserable and have to expose myself to the elements and can afford to laze about the apartment for several days recovering. Then once I get over this cold or whatever I have, I can get back to the adventures.
(Since I'll likely be spending most of Friday and Saturday in the apartment, I will definitely be able to finish some entries about my trip last weekend to Assisi and Perugia.
For now though, I'll just rest and recover.
Talk to you all soon
John
No comments:
Post a Comment